愛情語錄浪漫暖心|傷感文藝的愛情句子,句句穿心,莫名戳中淚點 - npnt

愛情語錄浪漫暖心|我沒有鬧脾氣的意思,我只是不知道怎麼用不那麼尖銳的方式表達我的不開心,而且我需要冷靜去消化自己的情緒。

I don't mean to be grumpy, I just don't know how to express my unhappiness in a less pointed way, and I need to calm down to digest my emotions.

有些事情就是這樣,你越想放下越放不下,都說時間能治癒一切,可是這種滋味不好受。

Some things are like this, the more you want to put down the more can not put down, all say that time can heal everything, but this taste is not good.

其實許多事情從一開始就已料到了結局,往後所有的折騰,都不過只是為了拖延散場的時間。

In fact, a lot of things from the beginning has expected the outcome, after all the toss, but just to delay the end of the time.

以前喝一瓶可樂就能很快樂,現在長大了,愛情語錄浪漫暖心|需要喝五瓶啤酒才能稍稍不難過。

Once a bottle of coke can be very happy, now grown up, need to drink five bottles of beer to slightly not sad.

他不耐煩地跟我說別打擾他的那天,我突然想起他那時候臉紅地跟我告白,問我能不能做他女朋友。

The day he impatiently told me not to disturb him, I suddenly remembered that he blushed and confessed to me, asking me if I could be his girlfriend.

後來我學會把天聊死,故意聽不懂任何暗示,看穿了所有套路,對任何人沒了興趣。

Then I learned to die chatting, deliberately not to understand any hint, see through all the patterns, no interest in anyone.

你怎麼捨得,讓一個滿眼都是你的人,扛著所有負面情緒,一次又一次逼著自己放下你,帶著失落從而選擇離開。

How can you give up, let a person who is full of you, carrying all the negative emotions, forcing yourself to put you down again and again, with loss to choose to leave.

有沒有一個人,他是你生命中溫柔的光,你是他的唯一一個例外,但是不足夠優秀的自己,卻不想阻止他奔向更好的,只有不說再見的離開。

There is a person, he is the gentle light in your life, you are his only exception, but not good enough to their own, but don't want to stop him to better, only don't say goodbye to leave.

圖片來源網絡,侵權請聯繫刪除

借錢好夥伴想了解借錢知識,線上借錢速借網當鋪車貸,線上借款等各種服務都有。

線上借貸首選,私人借款 借貸服務小額週轉借錢安貸網

銀行貸款融資周轉紓困服務找立借網

參考來源

喜歡?給個讚吧 :)
網友推薦